Roles & Responsibilities:
- Enable clients to adopt & implement marketing maturity models with their Martech stacks.
- Support clients in CRM and Marketing Automation strategies and implementation, including planning, creative, emails, campaign automation and campaign performance monitoring, to improve customer engagement across all channels.
- Proactively find opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity.
- Analyze performance metrics and develop campaign, content, and workflow. recommendations
- Participate in all major technical discussions related to the platform.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to gain input into the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction, and impact measurement (goals/performance).
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize, and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing organization as needed.
- Train internal team members on Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool and account specific processes.
- Create and maintain account/client specific documentations (Operations Manual, Process documents, etc).
- 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is required. Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications will be an added advantage
- Salesforce CRM/Sales and Service Cloud experience highly desirable
- Proven consulting and/or client implementation experience is required
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exposure to enterprise clients and sophisticated architectures
- Working experience in HTML and CSS
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua/Marketo/HubSpot/Pardot is a plus.