Salesforce CRM Developer
- Support business requirements and deal with all the CRM needs of the client
- Provide customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Take care of requirement gatherings, produce functional analysis, and facilitate customer workshops, etc.
- To communicate with different project managers, clients, technicians and ensure efficient participation in all the different phases of development from testing to maintenance.
- To troubleshoot any bugs or attacks in the system
- Create various timelines and development goals.
- Providing training to other junior developers and managing them to process tasks efficiently
- Work with various internal teams, including promotions, project improvements, and tasks to ensure that Salesforce status supports internal requirements by identifying usefulness and fulfillment.
- Application development for other peer developers
- Responsible for updating and making changes to already existing applications or making new ones according to client needs.
- Extensive experience in Force.com platform using APEX and Visualforce.
- Solid Implementation experience using Sales / Service / Custom cloud.
- Must have Field service Lightning tool configuration experience.
- Must have Salesforce Field service Lightning Technical/Functional Skill.
- Must have Hands on Customization APEX, Visual Force, Workflow/ Process Builder, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class, Web services/APEX/REST etc.