- A passion for helping people succeed with technology.
- Excellent verbal / written communication as well as organizational skills.
- Outstanding problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability and desire to create and manage knowledge base articles, Documentation.
- An intense curiosity about how systems work.
- Candidate should have a “can do” attitude.
- Relevant IT certifications (MCDST, MCSA, MCITP, A+, N+ etc.…)
- Hands on experience of Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, client support.
- Should have Knowledge of cloud-based applications.
- Flexibility to work extended hours with minimal notice for the CIT projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ experience as a customer support, Technical Support, IT support Engineer.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Take ownership of customer issues reported in JIRA/WRIKE/TRELLO/ZOHO IT Ticketing tool and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide professional, prompt, timely and accurate feedback to customers.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.
- Maintaining Global Asset Inventory.
- Performing System Installations, maintenance, and periodical updates on all end point for windows and Antivirus.
- Participating in CIT global projects and tasks.
- Ensures compliance with all company and departmental policies, procedures, and Guidelines.
- May be required to perform other tasks as requested, assigned, or directed.
- Working with Engg team and update them if any irregularities observed in the network.
- Reporting any issues related to our ISO program found to the ISO Incident Manager/Officer.
- Monitoring and reporting any irregularities noticed in PRTG, Site 24/7. Sophos etc.
- Supporting and maintaining cordial relations with customers and teammates with good attitude.