Every client knows about the importance of email marketing in the digital marketing world. That’s why most clients now look for agencies to get valuable email marketing services from them.
Common errors like glitches, typos, and rendering issues can occur when putting emails together, affecting any company’s branding and position. That’s why it’s so important for agencies to find the best email testing tools and put them to use. Email testing tools ensure that the email marketing campaigns are understandable, productive, and free from errors.
The appropriate email testing tool will depend on the size of the mailing list and the team members using it.
Types of email testing tools:
Litmus helps to build, test, and analyze emails for more conversions. It has hundreds of integrations, and it’s easy to use. It is one of the most common email testing tools in the digital marketing platform.
Most agencies and companies prefer Litmus because:
- It provides a detailed view of how the email looks on different browsers and email clients (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.) for more efficient quality testing.
- It shows previews of emails for different mobile devices running on the latest iOS and Android versions.
- It gives code changes suggestions and recommendations that will help improve email template performance.
- Users are allowed to create as many email templates as they can simultaneously to test multiple designs.
Litmus has the following pricing plans and a 3-day trial
- Litmus basic
- Litmus Plus
- Litmus Enterprise
Email on Acid:
Email on Acid is a cloud-based email tracking platform. Key features include campaign pre-checking, email testing, email editor, email analytics, spam testing, and email templates. Many agencies and companies prefer to use Email on Acid because of its ability for high-volume testing.
Some of the features of Email on Acid include:
- Email Previews
- Email Render Testing
- Email Accessibility Testing
- Email Link Validation
- Excellent customer support
- Email Previews Across Multiple Providers
Email on Acid has the following pricing plans and a 7-day trial
- The Basics
MailTrap offers a wide variety of testing options, including preview testing. It allows checking the email HTML version to ensure that it works properly with various email clients. The benefit of using MailTrap is that all its testing is performed on a fake server, meaning there’s no chance to send out the test emails to the subscribers.
Some of the features Mailtrap includes are:
- Managing access to your inboxes for colleagues or clients.
- Send selected test emails to whitelisted appropriate recipients.
- Individual testing environment for each account.
- Create separate inboxes for different environments or review servers and group them into relevant projects.
Mailtrap has the following pricing plans
HTML Email Check:
HTML Email Check is used for approving the markup (HTML, XHTML, CSS) of the emails and newsletters. This tool also checks images, validates links, and confirms for accessibility.
Some features of the HTML Email Check include:
- Email Link validation
- Image validation
- HTML, CSS & Font validation
- Mobile rendering validation
- Developer checklist
HTML Email Check has the following pricing plans
- Pro Monthly
- Pro Quarterly
- Pro Annually
Email is still one of the best ways in digital marketing to connect and stay in touch with your customers to continue to generate revenue for your business. But keep in mind that your email campaigns are working well.
You need to make sure that you send your emails to the right people in the right way at the right time to get the most out of your email marketing campaigns.
If you’re looking to create effective email marketing campaigns to provide the best possible experience for your customers, contact us.
Subscribe to blogs
Get our latest blogs directly to your inbox.