Every business-to-business (B2B) company wants to increase their leads and sales, understand their prospects, serve relevant communications, and create a compelling experience across the different customer touchpoints. It is a very big challenge today, specially in B2B marketing automation since there is a wide range of prospects and touchpoints making it very complex. These companies also struggle with limited resources, and they are under-pressure to increase marketing qualified leads and repeat business.
However, the number of B2B marketers is increasing, and Marketing Automation is being used more and more as an approach to manage and improve their complex communications across multiple touchpoints. Still, a lot of B2B companies are not using the full capabilities of Marketing Automation to boost their business
Benefits of B2B Marketing Automation
That’s why using B2B marketing automation experts is a great choice to get the most benefits out of any marketing automation tool.
B2B marketing experts participate in all stages of the sales process, including:
- Engaging the market using digital channels such as email marketing, web marketing, and social media marketing.
- Identifying prospects via their digital body language and performing contact profiling and segmentation.
- Nurturing “hand raisers” by providing relevant, targeted messaging that moves them along the evaluation process.
- Understanding the signals that indicate when a buyer is ready to speak with a salesperson and facilitating that hand off.
- Providing salespeople with the tools they need to demonstrate the value of the product or service.
- Tracking each marketing activity at every point in the sales process to understand which marketing activities are driving revenue.
Life cycle of Marketing Automation:(Is this the definition of lifecycle?)
- Win, keep and grow more customers.
- Prove the value of the marketing efforts.
- Know which programs, campaigns and tactics are effective.
- Improve the customer experience.
- Know exactly where to allocate more company resources.
- Forecast revenue more accurately.
- Maximize the lifetime value of your customers.
- Optimize your marketing effectiveness.
Some Facts about Using Marketing Automation
benefits in B2B Industries:
- 67% of B2B marketers using lead nurturing see at least a 10% increase in sales opportunities throughout the funnel; 15% see opportunities increase by 30% or more.
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost (Source: Forrester Research)
- 88% of top-performing companies are effective in their ability to route “hot” leads to Sales, vs. 57% of All Others.
- 61% of B2B marketers send all leads directly to sales; however, only 27% of those leads will be qualified.
- Lead scoring provides an ROI of 138% versus companies that do not score leads (78%). (Source: Gartner Research)
- Nurtured leads produce, on average, a 20% increase in sales opportunities versus non-nurtured leads.
- “Companies that automate lead management see over 10% increase in revenue in 6-9 months.” (Source: Gartner Research)
- “58% of top-performing companies (defined as those where marketing contributes more than half of the sales pipeline), have adopted marketing automation.” (Source: Forrester Research)
It is fascinating how the fundamentals of business-to-business marketing are the same today as they were 50 years ago. It is still about relationships although today we have new tools and techniques and tools at our disposal.
Ready to supercharge your B2B marketing automation efforts for your business growth?
Marmato Digital is here to transform your business with our cutting-edge marketing automation solutions. With our expertise in digital marketing, we’ll streamline your processes, nurture leads, and deliver personalized content that resonates. Say goodbye to manual tasks and hello to increased efficiency and ROI. Contact Us today to schedule a consultation and discover how our B2B marketing automation service can revolutionize your business.
Subscribe to blogs
Get our latest blogs directly to your inbox.